Quilted Faux Leather Slip-on Sneakers

Mango Sunglasses

Floral Shorts

Ruffle Sleeve Top

I bought these shorts and the matching blazer from the Prabal Gurung for Target collaboration over a year and a half ago. The blazer still has the tag on it and has been hanging in my closet unworn. But I can’t bear to get rid of it yet! So do any of you guys watch “Ladies of London”? I am SO sad that it’s already over! I don’t know if I’ve ever been instantly hooked to a show as quickly as I was to this one. Clearly I have a reality show addiction but here’s hoping it gets renewed for another season!!! Or if not, please PLEASE let Caroline get her own show. Totally #teamcaroline.

Outfit Details:
H&M Ruffle Sleeve Top
Target Floral Shorts
Steve Madden Slip-on Quilted Sneakers
Reversible Tote c/o Justfab
Michael Kors Runway Watch
Mango Sunglasses

*linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1. Blaire Bingham
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 5:29 am

Omigosh! I caught that show the other night, and it was so bad, yet so good. I love it! Those shorts are too cute, so jealous I didn’t snap those up.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

2. Heidi D.
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 7:26 am

Those are Target shorts???!!! Did you find them recently? Love this look!

Heidi D.

• jennifer
      Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:09 am

Thank you! Unfortunately I bought them (and the matching blazer) over a year ago! =(

Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:05 am

Awesome shorts, love the print!

4. Rachel
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:08 am

Such a cute, chic look! Love your floral shorts!

5. Whitney 'Nic' James
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 9:02 am

You look super cute. Love the shorts and shoes. Very chic yet casual look!

~Whitney

6. yogamom214
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 10:04 am

you are channeling Caroline in this look. Elegant and posh. I loved LOL – I was hooked immediately – love it for the fashion. Juliet, Caroline, Annabelle and Marisa – I loved their style and I loved Jules, too. I thought the whole baby shower story line was a bit silly and that that was one of the main story line. I hope it is renewed and that it goes longer next time! Where is your pretty necklace from? Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Jessi Malay
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 1:06 pm

Classy & Cute! Love this outfit, especially the print of the shorts!! You should check out my contest on Instagram. I’lm giving away a gorgeous pair of Dita Eyewear sunglasses you might like! ๐Ÿ™‚
    xo – Jessi
    @mywhitet

8. Jaime
    Jul 24, 2014 @ 7:37 am

I am TOTALLY Team Caroline too! I love her attitude and the way she carries herself. I was super sad to see that that show only had like 6 episodes or something. Boo! But here’s to hoping it get renewed. Loving your bright shorts and crisp top, too!

XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

9. Because Shanna Said So
    Jul 24, 2014 @ 11:40 am

These shorts are adorable!! Why do I not remember them being part of this collab?! And girl, i better see you wear the matching blazer soon. This pattern is too fun for the tags to still be on!

10. Kacie's Kloset
    Jul 25, 2014 @ 12:59 pm

I think you should just give the blazer to me ๐Ÿ™‚ lol. I watched a couple episodes of that show and really liked it! Caroline was totally my favorite! I’d definitely watch a show all about her!

11. Shoshana
    Jul 31, 2014 @ 1:06 pm

This ensemble is great. I’ve always liked a crisp white shirt. The shorts, colorful & brilliant. As for the quilted slip-ons….love them. I must get myself a pair of these or the alligator leather ones.