i’m wearing: skull tank & lace skirt are both from h&m, baublebar for birchbox bracelet, kooba bag and super molded flats c/o crocs (p.s. they are available in several fun colors).

if you are new to my blog, you may not know that i am a crocstyle insider so i get to share all of the latest and greatest crocs styles with you! i had originally planned on sharing a super cute pair of equestrian boots with you guys this month but being that it was 103 degrees this past weekend, i chose to wear these comfy studded crocs instead! this outfit was perfect for an afternoon of shopping in air conditioned stores!

totally unrelated…how many of you have or had “personalized license plate holders”? my husband and i were dying laughing because in high school i had one that said, “life’s a b*tch…wait til you meet me”. and his said “don’t laugh, it’s paid for”. for the record…neither of us has one now. although i would like to secretly put one on his car that says “my other car is a broom” just to embarrass him. lol

1. Mira
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:21 am

I love everything with skulls and lace. So your outfit is a winner!!
    xo

glamDevils

Sep 20, 2012 @ 4:51 am

First of all, I love those flats – and they look so comfy!

Secondly, this is how cool I was in high school – I went to the auto supply store and bought a “make your own” personalized license plate. You had to stick the letters on and make sure they were straight and you could have it say whatever you wanted. So, naturally, I created mine to read: BOYS R BAD (I promise I was one of the cool girls…LOL!)

3. Amy Shaughnessy
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 5:05 am

Love the tank! I didn’t even have a car in high school. But when I got a car right out of high school, I wasted no time slapping a stupid Goo Goo Dolls sticker on the back.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

4. Tiffany
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 5:53 am

First- absolutely in love with your skirt and top! I”m a huge skull fan and that top is so fun.

Second- I’m really loving all the new Croc styles. Wishing I was an insider as well.

Third- I currently have a personalized license plate but I didn’t pay for it. My sister got it for me as a Christmas present one year when my dad owned the car. (he had to sign for it to be changed) She gave them 3 different options which were: AUNT TT | CRASH | CRAZYDVR
    I won’t tell you which one but it’s not the Aunt and yes I’m a bad driver 🙂

beijos,
    Tiffany

5. Red Tag Chic Los Angeles
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 6:40 am

hahaha on those personalized plates…I’m crazy over that lace skirt of yours & what a pretty edgy mix with that skull tank!!

REBECCA

6. Neris
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 6:41 am

i love lace and skulls together! and those flats are adorable 🙂

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

7. Jackie
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 7:24 am

Love Love Love everything about this outfit!! So funny you are wearing these crocs because I have been wanting them for weeks now. I just haven’t pulled the trigger. I have a size 10 foot but soo narrow therefore, have a hard time keeping crocs on my feet. Sads. I want these so badly. Jealous you are an insider… that’s awesome!!!

When I got my car I had a “Jersey Girl” plate frame on back and a silver glittery blinged-out “Daddy’s Girl” plate in the front. LOL

8. Emily
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 7:29 am

I can’t believe those are crocs! Love the studs! xx

9. Kiki
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 7:40 am

Those are crocs? Wow, who knew.

10. whitney
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:53 am

can’t believe that crocs actually has quite fashionable stuff! very cute. And I love that you had that license plate, too funny!

11. Audrey
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 9:25 am

Skulls and lace are a perfect combo! And, I’m SOOOO sick of this heat!

12. Cathy
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:06 am

Studded crocs…yes, please! Who ever thought 10 years ago that crocs and skulls would look so fab together?!

13. Lindsay
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:45 am

I just did a post about skulls yesterday! They are everywhere lately! Loving the tank!

14. Ekta Sheoran
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:46 am

I have never been a great fan of crocs. But after seeing your post I think I will definitely give it a shot! Great outfit!
    Love from India

15. Delecia
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:54 am

Love the skirt! And crocs are a fashionista must have!

16. Erin James
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 11:14 am

This outfit reminds me that I need to get some tops with cool graphics on them. I lived in t shirts with designs or bands on them in highschool and when they fell apart they just got replaced with more “grown up ” looking things for jobs. I really like the fit of this tank, that’s been my problem is graphic tee’s make me look like a fat little kid after they tent off my boobs. Love the lace skirt with it. I would go look into finding one if I already hadn’t gotten so much lace overlay from either Banana R. or Ann Taylor, appartely I have a problem. My high school car just had tons of underground band stickers. I do love the one about the other car being a broom, there will be many witch themed things happening at our house once october gets here.

17. Erin James
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 11:16 am

18. Terry
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 11:32 am

Never, EVER, would I thought I would utter these words:

I LOVE your Crocs!!

Sep 20, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

Totally loving that tank…it will awesome under a blazer too if it cools down 🙂

20. Kacie's Kloset
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 3:53 pm

21. liv
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 5:59 pm

what? you are a housewife? You look so young and hot!

-liv

22. Janelle@GlamorousMama
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 7:52 pm

The lace makes the outfit! I love Baublebar! I am a little bit obsessed!
    Great outfit Jenn..

xoxo
    Janelle

23. Amy
    Sep 21, 2012 @ 6:31 am

love the outfit and the license plate story is hilarious! totally punk your hubby with one!

xo Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

24. Tina @ My Highest Self
    Sep 22, 2012 @ 3:17 pm

I love this outfit!

25. Tasia of Ruffles & Sequins
    Sep 23, 2012 @ 1:27 pm

Loving the skirt! I can’t believe its from H&M, it reminds me of Milly skirts 🙂 Completely adoring your blog <3

Tasia