where to buy: romper, cardigan, shoes, crossbody bag, bracelet

where to buy: romper, blazer, heels, crossbody bag, necklace

4th of july may be over but my love affair for the nautical trend is not. i am in LOVE with this polka dot romper. and you all know how i feel about rompers (if you don’t, click here). once again…never say never when it comes to fashion. as soon as i saw it, i started dreaming of ways i could wear it that would be a little more age (or mom) appropriate. it would be so cute for girls/moms/date night out! hmmm….

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jul 07, 2012 @ 4:20 am

Okay this is really cute – I too swore off rompers but I keep seeing other bloggers in ones that I love…I want to know if you buy this!!
    Penny Pincher Fashion recently posted..Wild Orchid

Jul 07, 2012 @ 5:39 am

Love the dots and stripes! I really want that anchor necklace :)
    Tara recently posted..Bargain Saturday: Deals Under $30

3. Victoria
    Jul 07, 2012 @ 7:06 am

It’s definitely something I would wear! Great styling :) xx

- Victoria

4. Red Tag Chic Los Angeles
    Jul 07, 2012 @ 9:04 am

Lovely day/night collection Jenn….I also would never get tired of the nautical trend esp. in summer!

Rebecca
    Red Tag Chic Los Angeles recently posted..Summer Grey

5. Dina
    Jul 07, 2012 @ 1:44 pm

Great outfit combinations, I especially love the night one and those heels :)
    A Splendid Assemblage
    Dina recently posted..DIY: Floral Sunglasses and D&G Floral Tiara

6. Mira
    Jul 08, 2012 @ 7:12 am

That´s a look that looks great on you. The romper is gorgeous :D
    xo

glamDevils
    Mira recently posted..Bella The Dog – The Story Behind This Pic – Comin Soon – Stay Tuned!!!

7. Amber
    Jul 09, 2012 @ 9:48 am

I absolutely love that romper! What a great collage. Totally practical to wear with the kids but still stylish enough for a date night!
    Amber recently posted..Lately….

8. lisacng
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 8:35 pm

The cardi is so so cute!
    lisacng recently posted..New blog design, New home