i’m wearing: old navy blouse, no name skirt ($10 from a local boutique), me too flats, marc jacobs aviators and my michael kors watch.

does anyone else watch big brother? it is one of my favorite summertime shows. each season we (my family and i) each pick a player and bet on who’s going to win. this season i am team IAN. but if the coaches get in the game…all bets are off! i love brittany, janelle and boogie. oh, and completely unrelated…i am OBSESSED with the song “call me maybe“. i mean, how embarrassing is that? i am seriously considering making up a dance to it. and i haven’t done that since brittany spears’ “oops, i did it again”. and yes, i was too old even then to make up a dance to a song. adding a flash mob to my bucket list. hopefully it can be to this song. LOL.

1. Amy
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:03 am

Love the outfit, the pink and orange look fabulous on you. Pink is a great color on you! I too am obsessed with “Call Me Maybe”, I can’t get enough of that song!

xo Amy

Leopard and Lillies

2. Miss M
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:13 am

omg you look hot! What a great colour combo and you really suit brights!

3. Morgan Brooks
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:53 am

Adorable post! I love these colors on you. Stunning girl!
    I would love to add to your wardrobe, so you should stop by & enter my $50 Forever 21 giveaway!
    XOXO
    Morgan Germenis

4. Zadin
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 3:33 am

The color of the shirt is mesmerizing. I like it so much how you decided to emphasize it taking these pictures near the purple flowers.
    I haven’t been here for a while, but you are still a sexy mamacita.

5. Maria
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 4:06 am

I love these colors! I am totally team Ian! Britney has surprised me too. If the Coaches join in I think I’m going to be team Dan though. Such a good show!

Maria

6. bravoerunway
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 5:28 am

I love this combination Jen! The blouse and the skirt look great together and I’ve never seen an episode of the TV Show Big Brother. I guess the only reality TV I really ever watched was Project Runway and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and New Jersey…haha! And no…you should not be embarrassed to like the song call me maybe…. It’s a cute song, and I am secretly obsessed with Katy Perry.

Jul 30, 2012 @ 5:42 am

I love those two colors together! And I don’t think I’ve ever seen Big Brother…which is probably a good thing, considering how easily I get addicted to shows like that lol

8. Amber ~ Real Girl Glam
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 5:54 am

Love Love Love this look! The color combo is sooo good and perfectly paired with the nude flats.

9. Iva
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:01 am

Really enjoying the colours!

10. Kenzi
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:25 am

Haha I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the universe who doesn’t like that song. But I hear it on the radio a gazillion times throughout the day at work so I’m a little burnt out.

PS- remember a few months ago when I emailed you about getting back into blogging? Well I kinda sorta started one (but I’m not overly thrilled with the name.. everything i liked was taken). So we’ll see how it goes I guess!

11. Amy Shaughnessy
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 7:07 am

Cute outfit! Love the bright colors. I have never seen that show before. My friend is always talking about it so I feel like I need to watch it!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

12. Red Tag Chic Los Angeles
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 7:08 am

Lovely color & outfit combo Jenn….screams summer!!!

Rebecca

13. alyson
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 7:23 am

PS: could totally rock a dance to call me maybe! haha, i think everyone is kind of having a moment with it. PS: dying for those flats. In both neutral and black. It’s a problem. And, Nordstrom is sold out during it’s major sale right now. Devastating.

14. Meredith
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 9:12 am

My husband and I love big brother! It’s addicting. And Ian melted my heart last night when he got choked up after receiving the $3000. He won me over officially! I love this color combo! I’m thinking I need to shop Old Navy and pick up this blouse! It’s beautiful.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

15. amber
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 9:30 am

i lOVE this color combo! it just screams “summer” to me! kind of reminds me of some kind of yummy sorbet.
    and that song? I find myself singing/humming it quite often…..smh

16. Cathy
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 11:48 am

Loving this color combo! I usually watch BB but so far this season I have missed every episode and keep forgetting to tape 🙁

17. respect the shoes
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 12:56 pm

Those flats are gorge! I love the hues in your outfit today.

18. Amy
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 2:05 pm

I love this color combo! It’s always been a fave of mine:)
    -amy

19. Kacie @ Kacie's Kloset
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:29 pm

20. megan, the frugalista diaries
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 9:09 pm

love that top
    Xo Megan

21. Mz Savvy Style
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 9:18 pm

We are huge big brother fans at our house too! Ian’s my favorite. I have the same blouse you are wearing and I also have it in green – I love them! I’m wearing the green one in my post tomorrow. Love the colors of your outfit!

22. Emily
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 9:49 pm

This pink looks gorgeous on you!
    Creamy

23. Kristin
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 10:21 pm

Is that blouse a recent purchase? It’s beautiful!

• jennifer
      Jul 30, 2012 @ 10:25 pm

thanks girl! i got it a few months ago….but you can always check your local store for hidden gems! =)

24. Mira
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 1:53 am

Well you look great. Yes I´m guilty. I have seen Big Brother of course not the us version. I admit I like Britney´s song better but if you post a video of your dance I might change my mind 😀
    xo

glamDevils

25. Annie
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 4:54 am

The colors in this outfit are gorgeous together, and gorgeous on you! Love it 🙂

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

26. kw
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 9:35 am

so cute! love a nude flat with such gorgeous colors! excellent pairing.

27. Jennifer
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 9:51 am

Love these colors together!

xo Jennifer

28. Megan
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 11:21 am

Great color mix and photos!
    xx

29. Audrey
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

love, love, love the color blocking! Looking gorge! x

30. Tiffany
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 1:25 pm

I love you!! You seriously just made me smile for the first time today! Why? Because I too thought about making up a dance to “Call Me Maybe”! My niece and I even contemplated making a video.

Love this color pairing-so fun & bright!
    beijos,
    Tiffany

31. lisacng
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 1:57 pm

What vibrant pink shirt! Love it paired with soft orange. LOL on wanting to choreograph that song. I actually am tired of hearing that song on the radio :O

32. Erin Faulkner
    Aug 01, 2012 @ 6:55 am

This is one of my favorite color blocking combinations! You look great!

Erin

33. Chioma
    Aug 03, 2012 @ 8:26 pm

I have that blouse from ON! I’m inspired to style it some more, after seeing how cute you did 🙂

C’s Evolution of Style

Aug 05, 2012 @ 7:50 am

Love this color combo on you – so fresh & summery! I seriously think you and I should make a lipsynching video for Call Me Maybe…glad I’m not the only 30-something who is walking around singing it constantly!! 🙂