i’ve got SO much to share with you from luckyfabb that i’ve decided to break it up into three parts! for any of you that have thought about attending a blogging conference, i HIGHLY recommend it (this was my first time at luckyfabb but i did go to blogher last year). i originally was just going to go for the conference and then decided last minute to go the day before to attend the pre-conference activities. i am so glad i did. sunday morning we kicked it off with a brunch at the viceroy. here are a few pics from the day:

i live in san diego so i drove to santa monica and arrived at the viceroy early. i snapped this pic before the room was FULL of stylish bloggers. the viceroy is gorgeous…you should totally check it out if you are ever in town!

you guys have no idea how stressed i was trying to figure out what in the heck i was going to wear to this event. i went out and bought two new dresses and then at the last minute remembered i had this dress (last seen here) buried in my closet and decided to wear it instead!

i was so excited to meet julia of gal meets glam…she is one of my daily reads. and omg…kiley from a sequin dress at breakfast is THE sweetest. love her. this photo is courtesy of talking with tami…who is another complete sweetheart.

it was so fabulous to be able to mix & mingle with so many amazing bloggers in such a fun relaxed setting.

and my luckyfabb besties…..tiffany of beijos tiffany and kimberly from penny pincher fashion. seriously…love these girls. kimberly and i started blogging just a couple of months apart and immediately became online bff’s. this was our first time meeting in real life and i instantly felt like i had known her forever. i know this must seem so weird to my non-blogging friends but as tiffany put it…attending these conferences makes you (as a fashion blogger) feel normal. we all know how much work it takes to keep up a blog. the time spent planning posts, taking photos, editing and throw in all of the social networking on top of it. some of these women have full time jobs, some of us are moms who struggle with balancing family & blogging and for some…blogging is their full time job.  i have to say a HUGE thank you to lucky magazine for putting together such an amazing conference. i am so honored that i was invited to attend. i was truly inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1. Neris
    May 02, 2012 @ 2:00 am

awhhhhhhh, looks like you had so much fun! can’t wait to see more of it!

p.s. LOVE the last photo!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions
    Neris recently posted..Blues

2. Susan
    May 02, 2012 @ 6:06 am

The event looks so great! And you? Fabulous. Love the dress.
    Susan recently posted..What.I.Wore

3. Annie
    May 02, 2012 @ 6:49 am

This event looks amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress, and meeting other bloggers is such an amazing part of blogging :) Can’t wait to hear more!

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

May 02, 2012 @ 7:04 am

Really…that was the best picture of us you could find?! Haha – just kidding :) Though, I wish you could have found a way to edit out my frizzy hair! SO wish you could come to the NY conference in September, but I have a feeling if you did, I would never let you go home! Miss you!! xo
    Penny Pincher Fashion recently posted..Distressed Texture

5. bravoerunway
    May 02, 2012 @ 7:31 am

I am so glad you got the chance to meet some of your favorite bloggers and also to finally meet Kim in person! Your dress was beautiful and also the outfit you selected for the conference! I hope to attend FABB in the fall!
    bravoerunway recently posted..Madras

6. Jessica
    May 02, 2012 @ 8:06 am

Looks like such a fun event! I can’t wait to attend the next FABB in NYC this fall. Can’t wait for your next two recaps! :)

7. My Dressy Ways
    May 02, 2012 @ 8:10 am

Oh so jealous! Looks like such a fun time!
    My Dressy Ways recently posted..How I Wear: Black leopard blouse and pink

8. ChristyB
    May 02, 2012 @ 8:24 am

You looked gorgeous! Looks like it was a great time. I’m so jealous!
    ChristyB recently posted..What’s In My Closet Wednesday {Christy B}

9. Fabrizi
    May 02, 2012 @ 10:47 am

Wow, very nice photos! I like this post so much!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Fabrizi recently posted..Fly like a butterfly

10. Fashion By Alicia
    May 02, 2012 @ 11:06 am

Awww what a fun time! So glad that you and Kimberly got to finally meet!!
    Fashion By Alicia recently posted..A Month’s Worth of Giveaways! Week 1: Mae Badiyan

11. Theodora C
    May 02, 2012 @ 11:56 am

Lovely blog
    You have such a admirable style,i absolutely love the jeans:X
    Totally following you!!>:D<
    Mind if you follow me back?:*
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Kisses Theo

May 02, 2012 @ 2:22 pm

This is such an awesome post! I would love to be able to go one day!
    Tara recently posted..Pink & Orange

13. STYLEFIG
    May 02, 2012 @ 3:05 pm

Wish I could have been there to mingle with all you lovely ladies…but had to style clients today :) It looked liked you had fun :)

BLOG LOVE from STYLEFIG
    STYLEFIG recently posted..Stylish Mums Part 2

14. Jordin
    May 02, 2012 @ 3:47 pm

Looks like you had a great time! I would love to go to a conference one day! I know what you mean about your non blogger friends not getting it. I am sure it was great to mingle with fellow bloggers. Thanks for sharing!
    Jordin

15. Tamera Beardsley
    May 02, 2012 @ 4:11 pm

Congratulations on being a chosen invitee…you do lucky magazine proud you gorgeous, stylish woman you!!!

16. Rosie
    May 02, 2012 @ 6:33 pm

Looks like it was a great event! you look lovely
    Rosie recently posted..Ultra Book Style Event (finally)

17. Franny
    May 02, 2012 @ 6:44 pm

Thank you for introducing me to all of these blogs! They are all great reads. Looks like you had an amazing time – I’m so jealous!
    Franny recently posted..Easiest way to Chambray

18. kiley
    May 02, 2012 @ 7:20 pm

oh my goodness – you are seriously such a doll! just catching up on your posts – didn’t expect to find this treat! made my day! only wish we could have had more time to chat – but sounds like next time we will with more days full of blogging fun! keep in touch sweet girl!

xo,
    kiley
    kiley recently posted..sunday funday in LA

19. Ana
    May 02, 2012 @ 7:20 pm

It was so great to meet you and I think you looked Fabbulous at all the events! My favorite was your outfit at Kelly Wearstler.

I’m glad we were hotel buds and I can’t wait to catch up with you again in September!
    Ana recently posted..California Love: A Day of Shopping

20. Amy Shaughnessy
    May 02, 2012 @ 7:28 pm

So exciting! I would love to go to a conference at some point. I bet it was so cool to meet other girls that you keep up with.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

21. Emily
    May 02, 2012 @ 7:43 pm

Wow looks like you had such a great time!!! Lovely pictures :)
    Creamy
    Emily recently posted..Primary Colors

22. Tami
    May 03, 2012 @ 2:49 am

Hey pretty girl thanks for the shout out!
    Tami recently posted..The Overlook Experience At Loews Hotel

23. Audrey
    May 03, 2012 @ 9:02 pm

Love your recap photos! It was so lovely meeting you! I hope you have a great weekend! http://www.casualglamorous.com