i’m wearing: h&m striped dress (last year), malene birger gold chain necklace (doubles as a belt), michael kors studded moccasins (SO comfy), michael kors watch and handbag heaven clutch.

it’s time for everybody everywear again and this time the theme was nautical. so this looks nautical, right? ha ha. um, for the record…this dress shrinks every time i get it dry cleaned so i’m pretty sure the next time you see me wearing it, it will be as a shirt instead. =) so in other news, i joined stroller strides today. as i’ve mentioned a few times…i completely quit working out the day i found out i was pregnant with eep. well now that he’s 19mo, i finally decided it might be time to start exercising again. wish me luck!

Natilcal: EBEW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1. Neris
    May 08, 2012 @ 1:21 am

LOVE the look! flats are adorable and go so well with the dress :)

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions
    Neris recently posted..Wild Horses

2. curlijuli
    May 08, 2012 @ 3:03 am

Great dress! I saw a similar one at forever 21. You should start with yoga – slow effortless and yet very effective:)
    curlijuli recently posted..Lentil Soup

May 08, 2012 @ 3:41 am

Aww, this is so cute – I really need a striped dress! Completely forgot it was EBEW this week…this is the first one I’ve missed – oops! :(
    Penny Pincher Fashion recently posted..Lucky FABB ~ Part 2

4. Amy Shaughnessy
    May 08, 2012 @ 5:26 am

I love the necklace with the dress! Cute, nautical look.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
    Amy Shaughnessy recently posted..Colorful Wine

5. Jenny
    May 08, 2012 @ 5:37 am

Great dress! It’s so versatile, and looks fabulous on you!

6. Liz (26 and Counting)
    May 08, 2012 @ 7:13 am

Love the hints of gold and yellow in your outfit. Such a fun and easy nautical outfit!
    Liz (26 and Counting) recently posted..It’s a big blue watery road

7. Jupe
    May 08, 2012 @ 7:54 am

Loving how simple but bold this ensemble is…the big stripes, the gold chain necklace, those darling loafers…it’s perfect together, easy but statement-making!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com
    Jupe recently posted.."Yet Do I Marvel"

8. Rachel
    May 08, 2012 @ 8:06 am

Stopping over from EBEW! LOVE your striped dress… just saw one at Macy’s this weekend and had to touch it but then walk away :( You look gorgeous and I love the chain necklace paired with it, such a chic look!

xoxo,
    Rachel

9. Fashion By Alicia
    May 08, 2012 @ 8:52 am

Love this dress! Good luck with your stroller strides!
    Fashion By Alicia recently posted..Polka Dot Surprise!

10. FASHION TALES
    May 08, 2012 @ 9:20 am

What a great and comfy looking dress. I love nautical style!

11. Tiffany M
    May 08, 2012 @ 10:47 am

If this is your body not working out then I officially don’t like you anymore! :P If I can look like you after having a baby I think I’d have one! You look amazing!
    Loving this dress and I don’t think this necklace is Mr.T-ish at all! Love it!
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    Tiffany M recently posted..FABB West – Part 1

12. Sarah Hulbert Style
    May 08, 2012 @ 10:50 am

Adore that stripey dress! Perfect for EBEW!!! ~Sarah
    Sarah Hulbert Style recently posted..Sarah Hulbert Style: “Nautical” for Everybody-Everywear

13. megan, the frugalista diaries
    May 08, 2012 @ 10:58 am

loving that dress, so cute.
    megan, the frugalista diaries recently posted..Knotted

14. Catherine
    May 08, 2012 @ 10:59 am

Love this look. Hard to go wrong with stripes. Just stumbled across your blog and it is fabulous.

XO,
    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

15. Kristin
    May 08, 2012 @ 11:28 am

You look gorgeous! I love that dress its soo cute & looks comfy too!

xo
    Kristin recently posted..Mother’s Day Gifts

16. Katy
    May 08, 2012 @ 12:36 pm

I know I say this often, but I am in love with your collection of purses/clutches/handbags, etc…. This yellow bag is so great, as usual! – Katy
    Katy recently posted..I ‘heart’ Cobalt

17. Erin
    May 08, 2012 @ 1:42 pm

I love the dress with those flats! Beautiful. I do stroller strides and it’s great. I am pregnant with my second and still go occasionally but it will kick your butt in a good way. Have fun!

Erin
    Erin recently posted..Pregnancy Exercise Ideas

May 08, 2012 @ 2:21 pm

Love your stripes and that awesome gold necklace!
    Tara recently posted..New Bag

19. bravoerunway
    May 08, 2012 @ 2:36 pm

I am stopping by late today! Love the nautical themed outfit and I am not sure why your dress continues to shrink after you dry clean it… My parents owned several when I was growing up…Jen you can wash this dress at home with cold water and hang it dry :)
    bravoerunway recently posted..Collaboration

20. Kelly
    May 08, 2012 @ 3:44 pm

LOVE this outfit! That dress is great and I love those shoes. Cute pop of yellow with the clutch!

21. Kathleen Lisson
    May 08, 2012 @ 4:16 pm

Good luck! This dress looks so comfortable and summery.
    Kathleen Lisson recently posted..What hat and outfit to wear on an afternoon sightseeing cruise

22. Jennifer
    May 08, 2012 @ 8:03 pm

Super cute dress!

xo Jennifer

Jennifer recently posted..Coachella: day 3

23. Lyddiegal
    May 08, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

that dress just looks so summery and comfy – the yellow bag is the perfect accessory.
    Lyddiegal recently posted..Orange Crush

24. Giovanna
    May 09, 2012 @ 12:56 pm

Super cute look! Love that dress and necklace!

xx
    Giovanna

25. Emily Devine
    May 09, 2012 @ 11:33 pm

I love your nautical outfit! So cute. And your blog is amazing, you have adorable style!
    Emily Devine recently posted..EBEW: Nautical

26. April
    May 11, 2012 @ 2:38 pm

Adorable dress! I’d stop using the cleaners! Most items do well on the hand-wash cycle…then just air dry…saves some cash too (more money for clothes!)