i’m wearing: tangerine zipper back tank from nordstrom rack, mint pleated skirt from lulus, jcrew necklace from ebay, various bracelets, michael kors watch and MIA sandals.

it’s been a while since i’ve linked up with everybody everywear but this time i FINALLY remembered! the theme was “pastels” and since we had such nice weather this weekend, i went with this easy comfortable colorblocked outfit. i hope colorblocking never goes out of style because it is just too much fun. i get to wear things together that i never would have thought to put together before. how about you…what is your favorite trend right now???

Image 4554

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1. Amber ~ Real Girl Glam
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 3:26 am

This is such a pretty color combo! I love the peach and mint and i like that both pieces are light and flowy. Looks great!
    Amber ~ Real Girl Glam recently posted..Real Girl Style: Lady Like

Apr 10, 2012 @ 4:01 am

Love these pieces together – and I really want to steal that top from you! This is so fun & springy…perfect!! :)
    Penny Pincher Fashion recently posted..Steals Under $30

Apr 10, 2012 @ 4:57 am

Coral and mint is super adorable!
    Tara recently posted..Gingham & Hot Pink

4. Lyndzie @ fashionable footprints
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:28 am

loving the pastel combo – the tank is so pretty, I love the zipper detail!
    Lyndzie @ fashionable footprints recently posted..striped

5. megan, the frugalista diaries
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 7:23 am

i love these colors and the pleats!
    megan, the frugalista diaries recently posted..Pretty Pretty Pastel

6. Tiffany M
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 7:26 am

Love these colors on you and the combination is perfect together. I agree with Kimberly about stealing that top from you…as well as the necklace! Both gorgeous!
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    Tiffany M recently posted..Ring Around the Collar

7. Dasha
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 7:46 am

I love pleats!! And the color of that skirt is amazing!

8. Dasha
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 7:48 am

I love pleats! And the color of the skirt is amazing!

9. Di - City and Burbs
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 8:34 am

Love that you paired the top and skirt together. It actually looked like it was a drop-waist dress. I love it!

xoxo,
    Di
    Di – City and Burbs recently posted..Wedding Redux – The Paper

10. Lindsay{LCVintage}
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:07 am

Love the mint skirt!

11. ewsj
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:25 am

I love this look but alas it would look like a bag on my short body. Great colors though, I’m so over black. I mean yeah it’s slimming and all but I”m just not that serious. I’m also really over the giant 3″ platforms on all freaking pumps these days. little platform = great, giant block seems like we’re edgeing a bit too close to foot binding for my comfort. ha ha.
    ewsj recently posted..Mad Men Party

12. TwelvebySix
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:43 am

Great combo! I love those colors together, especially with the tan shoes – reminds me of an ice cream cone with the sorbet hues up top and the crunchy cone at the bottom :)

13. Cathy
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:59 am

I agree with you about the colorblocking trend…I hope it hangs around for awhile too! There are so many fun combinations that can be created. Love the color combo in this outfit…esp. love the mint Lulu’s skirt :)

@Cathy_Showan

14. Jenny
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:02 am

Love the spring colors, mint is really growing on me! :)
    Jenny recently posted..spring on

15. bravoerunway
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:26 am

YAY! So glad you brought back that skirt! I love the style and colour, plus the tangerine top looks great with it. I’m utterly jealous of your nice weather, it is 49 degrees in chicago…I am wearing my winter coat because it is freezing… So the birchbox theme this month is ‘natural,’ I’m getting ready for another installment of tea.
    bravoerunway recently posted..Upgrade!

16. My Dressy Ways
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:39 am

I love this outfit – perfect pastels!
    My Dressy Ways recently posted..What to wear for a night out

17. Vittoria
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 11:21 am

love that skirt x

xoxo from NYC & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

18. Whitley Hamlin
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

Hello! So happy to have just found you via EBEW for the pastels challenge. Super cute flowy ensemble! Love the back of that tank. I look forward to keeping tabs on you more now!

Warmest Regards, Whitley Adkins Hamlin

19. anne the SpyGirl
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 1:52 pm

That combination looks wonderful on you! Brava!
    anne the SpyGirl recently posted..I Spy on Pinterest: All Pins Lead To…

20. Kim,USA
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:57 pm

A winner pastel outfit it’s beautiful!

Pastel

21. Lyddiegal
    Apr 10, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

what a perfect pastel color block! i love your mint pleated skirt!
    Lyddiegal recently posted..Pastels

22. Fashion By Alicia
    Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:52 am

Love the way you mixed these two pastel colors to create the perfect color block look. I hope color blocking never goes out of style because I like it so much!
    Fashion By Alicia recently posted..Ankle Pants and Lace Top

23. Kristin
    Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:16 am

What a gorg print that dress is! And I want that mint skirt!
    Kristin recently posted..BonBon Deal of the Day: Mustard Love

24. jennifer {fabfatale.com}
    Apr 12, 2012 @ 6:14 am

I LOVE THIS LOOK ON YOU! {ok, sorry for shouting lol} the skirt and top were made to go together, but it takes someone with amazing style {you} to figure that out :)